How To Contribute?
- Spread the word: follow us on Twitter - @ArtooIO
- Open a new issue if you find a bug, or have problems with our documentation.
- Submit a patch! We can always use new code contributions. Please make sure to follow our contribution guidelines.
Submitting a patch
Setup the library
- Clone the repository:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:hybridgroup/artoo.git
- Install dependencies:
- Make sure the tests pass:
bundle exec rake test
- Check the review guidelines
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Point your local copy of Artoo to your fork
git remote rm origin ; git remote add origin email@example.com:[your-username]/artoo.git
- Create your new feature branch (
git checkout -b add/my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Add new feature")
- Push to your fork (
git push origin add/my-new-feature)
- Create a new pull request